Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fear Is Just A Lie

 

Fear Is Just A Lie - Mike Donehey - Video Journal

"Avoid fear, though fear is simply the consequence of every lie." 

 

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Isaiah 41:10
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:13
"For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'"
Isaiah 41:14
"'Fear not, you worm Jacob, You men of Israel! I will help you,' says the Lord."
Isaiah 43:1
"But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine."
Isaiah 54:4
"Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the same of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.
Haggai 2:5
"According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remains among you; do not fear!"
Matthew 10:26
"Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."
Matthew 10:28
"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
Luke 12: 4-5
"'And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!'"
Luke 12:7
"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
2 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
1 John 4:18
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment