Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Simple Women's Daybook

Outside my window... the dark of night is creeping in.
I am thinking... I've never gone frog giggin'.
I am thankful... for the blanket of snow that gently covers Grassy.
In the kitchen... my plant is trying desperately to sprout roots.
I am wearing... a self-crafted ankle bracelet.
I am creating... a book of prayers.
I am going... to write a letter to a dear friend tomorrow.
I am wondering... what lurks in the shadows outside my room.
I am reading... the book of James.
I am hoping... to live out James 1:19-20 daily in my life.
I am looking forward to... waking tomorrow to see the daylight creep through the cracks in my door.
I am learning... slowly but surely that the Word of God is the true and only bread of life.
Around the house... everyone is sleeping as I listen to the quiet creaks of the house.
I am pondering... on the friendships that are entrusted to me. A true privilege. 
A favorite quote for today... "Am I a prisoner of what I've lost?."
One of my favorite things... is to go fishing.
A few plans for the rest of the week... are to meet my deadlines.
A peek into my day... Ummm... well... you don't get a peak into my day.

A picture worth sharing...










My Allie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment